python to exe

John Bokma john at castleamber.com
Sat Mar 13 13:52:39 EST 2010

Steven D'Aprano <steve at REMOVE-THIS-cybersource.com.au> writes:

> As the old proverb goes: give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day.
> Teach him how to fish, and he has food forever.

True, but you don't teach someone fishing by poking an eye out with a
fishing rod.

> I'm an old-fashioned kind of guy, and don't like LMGTFY because it is
> tiresome and requires Javascript. I prefer:

My reply had little to do with lmgtfy and all to do with hiding it behind
tinyurl. But even then, why not do what you just did: give a URL to
google directly.

For quite some time I thought that comp.lang.perl.misc was quite
unfriendly because of a certain attitude. comp.lang.python was quite a
refreshment for a while: very newbie friendly, less pissing contests,
etc. (but way more fanboism).

Yesterday was a sady day: I finally had to conclude that it was only
wishful thinking on my part; there is no difference.

--
John Bokma                                                               j3b

Hacking & Hiking in Mexico -  http://johnbokma.com/