python to exe

Martin P. Hellwig martin.hellwig at dcuktec.org
Sat Mar 13 15:16:48 EST 2010

On 03/13/10 19:23, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 12:52:39 -0600, John Bokma wrote:
>
>> For quite some time I thought that comp.lang.perl.misc was quite
>> unfriendly because of a certain attitude. comp.lang.python was quite a
>> refreshment for a while: very newbie friendly, less pissing contests,
>> etc. (but way more fanboism).
>>
>> Yesterday was a sady day: I finally had to conclude that it was only
>> wishful thinking on my part; there is no difference.
>

> You were the first one to inject abuse into this thread. There's a big
> difference between a mildly sarcastic link and dropping the F-word at one
> of the more helpful and respected members of the community. Perhaps you
> are projecting your own hostility and aggro onto others?

John's thought process is a slippery slope and I make the same 'mistake'
(notice the quotes please :-)) so often it would seem I won't learn it
ever. However on the rare occasion I notice that I am making the mistake
I say to myself: The view of a number of individuals do NOT necessarily
represent the view of the majority unless proven otherwise by that
actual majority.

--
mph