python to exe

Sun Mar 14 19:18:28 EDT 2010

On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 14:11:18 -0600, John Bokma wrote:

> One could argue, sure. But to me it's just the same as posting GFY
> (don't want to upset the tender soulds again with "the F-word".

Are you *still* going on about this thing? Sheesh.

You've made your point. You don't think posting links to Let Me Google
That For You is friendly; you think that "hiding" those links behind
tinyurl is downright hostile; and you think that heaping abuse and
obscenities on the person who posted the link is acceptable behaviour.

You've made it abundantly clear that your concern about keeping this
group friendly only applies to others, not to you. Can we move on now?

--
Steven