execute bash builtins in python

alex goretoy agoretoy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 22:04:15 EDT 2010

Thank you for the great suggestions. Steve Holden that is a good one, I will
try to adapt my application to your suggestion. This way I don't have to
source .bashrc when it could do all that for me including other things that
it does in the background. Thank you so much.

Nobody, I was not aware of that shell arg thing, thank you.

Ipython is ok, but in this case I would have to force another dependency,
which I'm trying to keep those as low as possible for such a small
application. In fact, I'm gonna remove desktopcouch (couchdb) as one of the
deps in the next release of courtesyflush. Expect the next release sometime
late next week, if you interested in the app. find it on launchpad. :)
Enjoy.

Thank you,
-Alex Goretoy