individually updating unicodedata db?

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Mar 23 03:22:59 EDT 2010

En Mon, 22 Mar 2010 21:19:04 -0300, Vlastimil Brom
<vlastimil.brom at gmail.com> escribió:

> I guess, I am stuck here, as I use the precompiled version supplied in
> the windows installer and can't compile python from source to obtain
> the needed unicodedata.pyd.

You can recompile Python from source, on Windows, using the free
Microsoft® Visual C++® 2008 Express Edition.
http://www.microsoft.com/express/Windows/

Fetch the required dependencies using Tools\buildbot\external.bat, and
then execute PCbuild\env.bat and build.bat. See readme.txt in that
directory for details. It should build cleanly.

--
Gabriel Genellina