Have you embraced Python 3.x yet?

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 10:22:40 EDT 2010

I use both, really. I started by learning and using Python 3, but I
ended up using Python 2 much more often compared to Py3. Not because
of the functionality of the language, but because most software that
embeds Python or is extendable in some way is usually using Python 2.
+ There's the whole libraries issue (or the lack of them).

But I have to say, Python 3 is a sexy language, I can't wait for more
libraries to appear so I could focus more of my attention there.