Sphinx hosting

Michele Simionato michele.simionato at gmail.com
Tue May 4 02:19:12 EDT 2010

On May 4, 8:07 am, "Martin v. Loewis" <mar... at v.loewis.de> wrote:
> If it's a Python package that this documentation is about, you can host
> it on PyPI.

It must not be Python, but let's consider this case first. How does it
work? When I published
my decorator module (http://pypi.python.org/pypi/decorator) the
support was not very good.
At the end I decided to put the generated .html inside the
long_description field instead of the .rst
source to get the look and feel I wanted. Moreover the
long_description hack works for a single page
documentation, but I am talking here of a book-sized document with
many pages and hyperlinks.
Do you know of recent improvements on the PyPI side about docs
hosting? The CheeseShopTutorial http://wiki.python.org/moin/CheeseShopTutorial
seems to give the same info of the last time I checked.