Python is cool!!

lkcl luke.leighton at googlemail.com
Mon May 10 07:35:43 EDT 2010

On Mar 23, 4:55 pm, Jose Manuel <jfernan... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been learning Python, and it is amazing .... I am using the
> tutorial that comes with the official distribution.
>
> At the end my goal is to develop applied mathematic in engineering
> applications to be published on the Web, specially on app. oriented to
> simulations and control systems, I was about to start learning Java
> but I found Python which seems easier to learn that Java.
>
> Would it be easy to integrate Python in Web pages with HTML? I have
> read many info on Internet saying it is, and I hope so ....

 jose, hi,

 perhaps it should be pointed out that there are four completely
different types of answers, as outlined here:
http://www.advogato.org/article/993.html

 python can be involved in absolutely every single one of those four
separate types of answers.

 you should ideally read that article to determine which of the four
approaches is most appropriate for you, and let people here know; and
then people here will be able to respond accordingly and advise you
accurately and with less time spent on their part, in guessing what it
is that you want to do.

 l.