unittest not being run

J. Cliff Dyer jcd at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon May 10 09:38:44 EDT 2010

My guess is you mixed tabs and spaces.  One tab is always treated by the
python interpreter as being equal to eight spaces, which is two
indentation levels in your code.

Though if it were exactly as you show it, you'd be getting a syntax
error, because even there, it looks like the indentation of your `def
test_T1(self):` line is off by one column, relative to pass, and by
three columns relative to the other methods.

Cheers,
Cliff