plot debugging problem

Matteo Landi landimatte at gmail.com
Tue May 11 15:11:06 EDT 2010

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 8:59 PM, Sandy Sandy <cde3 at live.com> wrote:

> 1
>
> remember to include the list,
>
> what does it mean??

I mean that you are leaving out the mlist from your answers. Instead
of press _reply_, look for a _reply-to-all_ button.

> 2
>
> do you mean
>
> Pseudo Color Plots
>
> in
>
> http://www.scipy.org/Cookbook/Matplotlib
>
> ??
>
> 3
>
> could you pls clarify what to see in
>
> http://eli.thegreenplace.net/2008/08/01/matplotlib-with-wxpython-guis/
>

> http://www.scipy.org/Cookbook/Matplotlib

As I stated in the previous email, I have no experience with
matplotlib, but in the first link I posted there is an example on how
to integrate matplotlib within a wxpython application. You can start
from it, and look how to attach plot within a gui mailoop.