python list digest

Biyana, D. (Dugmore) DugmoreB at Nedbankcapital.co.za
Wed May 12 04:07:35 EDT 2010

Hi All!

I have a huge file and I want to extract subtext starting with "{1:" and
ending with "-}" inclusive. This subtext recurs in many places in the
file and I want the resultant to be in some output file. Any suggestions
about the best way forward.

Nedbank Limited Reg No 1951/000009/06. The following link displays
the names of the Nedbank Board of Directors and Company Secretary.
[ http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/DirectorsNedbank.htm ]
This email is confidential and is intended for the addressee only.
The following link will take you to Nedbank's legal notice.
[ http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/EmailDisclaimer.htm ]