intervall of about 1 second for xmlrpc calls?

News123 news1234 at free.fr
Thu May 20 16:46:59 EDT 2010

Hi Adam,

Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-05-20 at 03:40 -0700, Thomas Lehmann wrote:
>>> What's wrong?
>> Obviously there's a problem with "localhost". When using the IP of my
>> machine everything is working fast.

I think you're right.

localhost  with IPV6 was also a problem for me. At least it was for me
on a windows 7 host.
I 'solved' the problem by disabling IPV6, but this is a workaround, not
a proper solution.

> You box may first be trying to connect to ::1 (ipv6) and when that fails
> it falls back to 127.0.0.1.  Make sure IPv6 is properly
> configured/enabled and try the script again.

Do you know why the default config of IPV6 could be wrong on a windows
7 host?

Having no experience with IPV6:

How should it be configured?
How to detect issues?