to prevent reveres engineering for Python

Sandy Ydnas cde3 at live.com
Tue May 25 09:49:46 EDT 2010

Agree, reveres engineering is crucial issuer  for programming language
but every executable file can be cracked, for example  by using disassembler!!!

For each weapon there is antiweapon, so
is it possible to prevent reveres engineering when customer have access to executable made from Python code???

Regards

Sandy