Free chapter about Python and databases (MySQL and SQLite)

Sebastian Bassi sbassi at clubdelarazon.org
Thu May 27 22:45:19 EDT 2010

Hello, I want to announce that the publisher of "Python for
Bioinformatis" (CRC Press) allowed me to publish a chapter from my
book.
I decided to publish the chapter about "Python and databases". I think
it may be useful for somebody.
The official announcement and download link is here:
http://py4bio.com/2010/05/28/python_databases_mysql_sqlite/
For more information about the book: www.tinyurl.com/biopython
Best,
SB.

--
Sebastián Bassi. Lic. en Biotecnologia.
Curso de Python en un día: http://bit.ly/cursopython

Non standard disclaimer: READ CAREFULLY. By reading this email,
you agree, on behalf of your employer, to release me from all
obligations and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED
agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap,
browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and
acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have
entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and
assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and
privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release
me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.