plot debugging problem

Matteo Landi landimatte at gmail.com
Tue May 11 14:37:39 EDT 2010

Well, I cannot tell you how to do that in a precise way, but googling
a bit I found this (expecially the second example):

http://eli.thegreenplace.net/2008/08/01/matplotlib-with-wxpython-guis/

Take a look also at the Matplotlib cookbook:

http://www.scipy.org/Cookbook/Matplotlib

ps. when you answer back, remember to include the list, or the flow will be cut!

--
Matteo Landi
http://www.matteolandi.net/