Python equivalent of SOAP-ISIWoK

Johann Spies johann.spies at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 04:58:24 EDT 2010

SOAP-ISIWoK is a Perl library for assessing Thomson Reuters Web of
Knowledge Web Services.  I don't know Perl well enough to use that
library without spending too much time on it.

Is there a Python equivalent available?

Regards
Johann

--
 May grace and peace be yours in abundance through the full knowledge
of God and of Jesus our Lord!  His divine power has given us