Py3: Import relative path module

Gnarlodious gnarlodious at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 22:48:35 EDT 2010

OK I've had a modicum of success! However I was forced to add the path
to my application folder to sys.path, which I suppose is the closest I
can get to what I want. The example given then works in the shell.

Apache is another problem. I added the same path to the script then
Apache finds the application folder and does the importing. Not an
ideal solution, but workable. I hope Apache3 in the future has more
smarts about importing relative filepaths.

Thank you Peter for your patience on this!

-- Rachel
http://google.com/profiles/Gnarlodious