Compare source code

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Fri Nov 5 14:35:55 EDT 2010

On 11/5/2010 11:13 AM Tim Harig said...
> It is simply hard for me to accept that your solution is better when
> it is telling us that we have to abandon thousands of tools that other
> solutions manage to work with without difficulty.

I only work with a few tools none of which alter or strip leading
whitespace, and I don't try to transport python code in ways that allow
harmful transformations to take place, eg, reinterpreted by html or
email rendering engines, which aren't effective programming tools anyway.

So, which of your tools are you married to that are causing your issues?

If-you-got-a-bigger-hammer-you-could-drive-that-phillips-screw-into-anything-ly
y'rs,

Emile