Compare source code

Seebs usenet-nospam at
Fri Nov 5 21:10:43 CET 2010

On 2010-11-05, Ethan Furman <ethan at> wrote:
> The verifiable benefit for me is ease of use, ease of thought, ease of
> typing... I realize these are not benefits for everyone, but they are
> for some -- and I would venture a guess that the ease of thought benefit
> is one of the primary reasons Python is popular.  I am definitely one of
> those that think indentation based structure is one of Python's best
> features.

Could you explain more the "ease of thought" thing?  I haven't yet noticed
it, but it might be something to look out for as I get more experienced.

It certainly sounds like something that would be a benefit.

Copyright 2010, all wrongs reversed.  Peter Seebach / usenet-nospam at <-- lawsuits, religion, and funny pictures <-- get educated!