Commercial or Famous Applicattions.?

Seebs usenet-nospam at
Tue Nov 9 01:43:24 CET 2010

On 2010-11-09, rantingrick <rantingrick at> wrote:
> Commenting on which language is better than "this one" or which
> language boasts the most achievements is nothing more than time very
> poorly spent.

This is mostly true, but I don't think it's entirely true.

It is certainly possible for someone else's language choices to
affect me (if I get called in to fix their code).  And as a result, I do
try to do at least a little language advocacy.  Specifically, I try to
steer people away from PHP.  I can live with just about everything else.

Copyright 2010, all wrongs reversed.  Peter Seebach / usenet-nospam at <-- lawsuits, religion, and funny pictures <-- get educated!