Seebs usenet-nospam at
Wed Nov 10 01:11:23 CET 2010

On 2010-11-09, Jean-Michel Pichavant <jeanmichel at> wrote:
> One pythonic way to do it, is to use an option parser.

That seems like massive overkill -- I don't care about any of the other
options.  It seems like it'd result in doing more work to get and then
extract the options, and most of that would be discarded instnatly.

Copyright 2010, all wrongs reversed.  Peter Seebach / usenet-nospam at <-- lawsuits, religion, and funny pictures <-- get educated!