Copy Protected PDFs and PIL

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Fri Nov 12 15:54:01 EST 2010

On 11/12/2010 12:00 PM, Brett Bowman wrote:
> Steve Holden -
> A traceback sounds like a great idea, but I don't know how to go about
> it, or know what is involved.  Could you suggest a tutorial I could follow?

The traceback is the listing of modules and line numbers that you
normally get when a Python program fails. But it sounds like you may not
be getting a traceback, which could indicate problems arising in some
extension module (extension modules are written in compiled languages
like C but called from Python in the normal way).

So I don't think a tutorial would help in this specific case, and any
tutorial worth its salt will tell you what a traceback is.

regards
 Steve
PyCon 2011 Atlanta March 9-17       http://us.pycon.org/
See Python Video!       http://python.mirocommunity.org/