Question on Django and Django Book

John Posner jjposner at
Sat Nov 13 19:55:53 CET 2010

I've started working, as a tech writer, for a Spanish software
configuration management company. And I'm investigating the idea of
releasing a user manual in the form of a wiki that supports
paragraph-by-paragraph commenting.

I looked at Django Book [1][2], but it's not clear to me how much of a
Django wrangler I'd need to be to create and maintain a book that works
the same way. It's not even clear to me if the technology supporting
Django Book is available, maintained, etc.

Also, maybe there's a non-Django solution that I haven't come across in
my Googling. I'd appreciate guidance in any direction!