Looking For Tutorial Comparison Of sh - perl - python

Tim Daneliuk tundra at tundraware.com
Sat Nov 13 23:05:57 EST 2010

I am putting together a comparison & intro to each of sh, perl, python with
a view towards addressing:

- What is each language naturally good for
- What are their respective strengths and weaknesses
- How do they differ paradigmatically

Audience is non-programming sysadmins, many of whom are trying to
improve their scripting skills. I have written extensive sh and
python, considerably less perl. Before I attack this myself, has
anyone done something along these lines I could piggyback upon?

TIA,
Tim Daneliuk     tundra at tundraware.com