building a web interface

Shel joralemonshelly at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 20:39:21 EST 2010

Thanks for your help.

I know that they have Python and mySQL.  They have mySQL set up so
that they just have to create the db, which they've already done and
I've defined the tables and modified the data and whatnot, so that
seems good.  Not sure about mod-python v. mod-wsgi.

Ah, the Django thing makes more sense to me now.  I couldn't quite
figure out what the heck they were talking about in the description of
it.

Shel