Printing from Web Page

FELD Boris lothiraldan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 04:35:10 EST 2010

        I think the best way to do this is using css with specific media type.Take a look at : http://martybugs.net/articles/print.cgi

        -- FELD BorisSent with Sparrow

        On dimanche 21 novembre 2010 at 03:35, Hidura wrote:

            Explain better what you try to do.2010/11/20, Victor Subervi <victorsubervi at gmail.com>: Hi; I need to be able to print something from a Web page: not the entire page but what I specify. I am writing the page and the client is surfing to it. How do I do this? TIA, beno-- Enviado desde mi dispositivo móvilDiego I. Hidalgo D.-- http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list