Printing from Web Page

FELD Boris lothiraldan at
Sun Nov 21 10:35:10 CET 2010

        I think the best way to do this is using css with specific media type.Take a look at :
        -- FELD BorisSent with Sparrow
        On dimanche 21 novembre 2010 at 03:35, Hidura wrote:
            Explain better what you try to do.2010/11/20, Victor Subervi <victorsubervi at>: Hi; I need to be able to print something from a Web page: not the entire page but what I specify. I am writing the page and the client is surfing to it. How do I do this? TIA, beno-- Enviado desde mi dispositivo móvilDiego I. Hidalgo D.--