How to open html page in python resource file? ActiveX and Java script addEventListener? Options

navasia at gmail.com navasia at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 21:35:57 EST 2010

Hi friends,

I have an interesting question. Is it possible to open HTML page from
python resources (Sorry, I don't know how to use the resources) like
we can open using Win32 from .rc files. Can that page contain
references to scrips in the resource file?

Another question is reagrding ActiveX on win32. ActiveX usually calls
Java Script function to notify.  In webpage we can add it using
document.addeventlistener but those are not available using
CallFunction method of ActiveX. But if we decided to use it directly
(without web browser) then how can we register Listeners? There must
be some way to specify the listeners.

Thanks in Advance.