tilted text in the turtle module

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Thu Nov 25 19:16:51 EST 2010

On 11/25/2010 5:58 PM, Yingjie Lan wrote:
> --- On Thu, 11/25/10, Steve Holden <steve at holdenweb.com> wrote:
>>> And even if I made a patch,
>>> then how to publish it?
>>>
>> Once you have a patch, attach it to the issue as a file and
>> try and get
>> it reviewed by a developer for incorporation into a future
>> release.
>>
>> Note that no Python 2.8 release is planned, so you would
>> best
>> concentrate your effort on the 3.x series.
>>

> I see. I suppose one could post a message somewhere
> to get the attention?
>
> Thanks for the pointer.

One would normally make a post on the python-dev list to get the
attention of developers. If you want to *guarantee* that your issue gets
attention then you can review five existing issues and advance them a
little to help the development team.

regards
 Steve
PyCon 2011 Atlanta March 9-17       http://us.pycon.org/