class in c subclasses python classes, called in python

alex goretoy agoretoy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 23:56:33 EST 2010

I'm looking to create an application that uses c++ and python together.
Currently my application is all python. But need to obfuscate some of the
code. I am wanting to have c++ code so I can handle encryption with it and
other tasks. But first I need it to subclass some python class objects.
One task that I need to do is create a class in c++ that subclasses 3 python
classes and calls the base class constructor as super would call in python.

I need this in c++. How can I do this please?
class ABC(a,b,c):
    def __init__(self, *args, **kwargs):
        super(ABC, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs)

What I would like to know is how would I create a class in C or C++ that
would:
1. create a class that subclasses 2 or more python classes
2. initializes the subclassed classes by calling the contructors like
python's super would
3. import the class in python and call this class constructor with
ABC(*args, **kwargs)

is there a way to do this? Thanks in advance :)
Thank you,
-Alex Goretoy