What's wrong with my logging configuration

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sat Nov 27 20:13:40 EST 2010

rambius <rambiusparkisanius at gmail.com> writes:

> I found the culprit. Yesterday I added a file called copy.py. It
> clashed with the python built-in module copy and caused that nasty
> error.

You may be glad to know that newer versions of Python can distinguish
absolute imports from relative imports, to address this very problem
<URL:http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0328/>.

--
 \        “I don't accept the currently fashionable assertion that any |
  `\       view is automatically as worthy of respect as any equal and |