help!!!

Steven D'Aprano steve-REMOVE-THIS at cybersource.com.au
Wed Oct 6 18:19:57 EDT 2010

On Tue, 05 Oct 2010 23:54:00 -0400, fkrafi wrote:

> plz can u convert this cpp file into python i need that badly as soon as
> possible... I am new to python. I just wanna learn it....

Good grief. It's bad enough to expect us to do your coding for you,
without making even the *tiniest* effort to learn yourself, but then to
add insult to injury you use text-speak.

ur nt sending sms now, learn to rite the wrds

If you want to learn Python, I suggest you work through some tutorials.
Google is your friend: google on "python tutorial" and see what comes up.

--
Steven