Seebs usenet-nospam at
Thu Oct 7 01:54:58 CEST 2010

On 2010-10-06, Diez B. Roggisch <deets at> wrote:
> From the look of it... he's just trying to get a freebie on a homework
> assignment. It certainly is no commercial/useful piece of code
> whatsoever... just CS-101 "read data from stdin and do stuff".

Ooh, I should go help, then.

I *love* to help people on homework.  Although I may not know Python
well enough.

I once responded to a request for a thing that, given a number, says
something like "The first digit is 3, the second digit is 2" with a program
that included a partial table of ln(x) for about 30 values between 0 and
900...  It worked, though!

Copyright 2010, all wrongs reversed.  Peter Seebach / usenet-nospam at <-- lawsuits, religion, and funny pictures <-- get educated!