hashkey/digest for a complex object

kj no.email at please.post
Thu Oct 7 09:01:46 EDT 2010

In <87pqvmp611.fsf at web.de> deets at web.de (Diez B. Roggisch) writes:

>I tried codesearch first. Not satisfied after 30 seconds with the
>results, I did the most straight forward thing - I downloaded and
>un-packed the python source... and took a look.

>From that I learned the tuplehash function name.

You must be at least somewhat familiar with the Python source.
Everytime I've peeked into it I just feel lost, but it's clearly
something I need to master sooner or later...  I can't wait for
the next one of those occasional introductions to the Python
internals at our local Python club.

Thanks,

~kj