Unicode Support in Ruby, Perl, Python, Emacs Lisp

Sat Oct 9 21:02:26 EDT 2010

On Sat, 09 Oct 2010 13:06:32 -0700, Bigos wrote:
[...]
> Maybe you have checked wrong version. There two versions of Ruby out
> there one does support unicode and the other doesn't.

Please don't feed the trolls. Xah Lee is a known troll who cross-posts to
irrelevant newsgroups with his blatherings. He is not interested in
learning anything which challenges his opinions, and rarely if every
engages in dialog with those who respond.

Since your reply has little or nothing to do with the newsgroups you have
sent it to, it is also spamming. While we're all extremely impressed by
your assertion that Lisp is the bestest programming language evar, please
keep your fan-boy gushing to comp.lang.lisp and don't cross-post again.

Followups to /dev/null.

--
Steven