Light on Dark screen for Spe or Pyscripter

PyScripter pyscripter at
Mon Oct 11 00:51:34 CEST 2010

On Oct 10, 7:48 am, flebber <flebber.c... at> wrote:
> On Oct 9, 3:54 pm, flebber <flebber.c... at> wrote:
> > I was hoping someone knew how to setup pyscripter or Spe ide's with
> > light on dark windows. I start to have trouble reading the nomal dark
> > on light screens after any lengthy period.
> > I have seen several screenshot showing emacs with python setup with
> > awesome light on dark terminals but seems you need a degree in itself
> > to get emacs and python working on windows with full features.
> Pyscripter does have a selectable theme option in its options menu.
> However seems to only relate to syntax colours and highlighting,
> doesn't seem to allow changing theme to light on dark.
> Anyhow still a good ide.

In Pyscripter try View, Themes, EOS
Further dark theme at
(you need to download the archive and place the skin file at %APPDATA%/

Dark hihglighters at
(download and import into PyScripter via View, Options, Import/Export)

Finally you can create your own skin using the skin editor at