Can't find pythonwin

Jed Smith jed at jedsmith.org
Mon Oct 11 10:36:06 EDT 2010

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 3:46 AM, Dennis Lee Bieber
<wlfraed at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 20:33:09 -0400, Jed Smith <jed at jedsmith.org>
>

>> As far as I know, Pythonwin is a collection of extensions to Python
>> that are available on Windows (and antiquated).
>>
>        Really... Does this mean ActiveState no longer distributes the
> PythonWin IDE (along with the win32 extensions) in their Windows builds?

Take what I said with a grain of salt. I don't develop on Windows, and
glanced rapidly at Mark's page on starship which has a section of
"older releases" that looked like current ones at a quick glance.

Then he replied in this thread (and I found the SourceForge page), and
I *really* felt like a moron.

If you pretend my message isn't there, I'll owe you a beer.

--
Jed Smith
jed at jedsmith.org