Andreas Waldenburger usenot at geekmail.INVALID
Mon Oct 11 15:25:20 CEST 2010

On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 23:51:46 +1300 Lawrence D'Oliveiro
<ldo at geek-central.gen.new_zealand> wrote:

> In message <mailman.1417.1286438621.29448.python-list at>,
> Emile van Sebille wrote:
> > Oh come now -- isn't being lazy a primary programmer's attribute?
> I wonder if that’s why more men are good at it than women...

You may want to think about whether this really was your intended

To reach me via email, replace INVALID with the country code of my home
country.  But if you spam me, I'll be one sour Kraut.