Simple logging example doesn't work!

Kev Dwyer kevin.p.dwyer at
Mon Oct 18 23:25:24 CEST 2010

On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 11:52:36 -0700, robinsiebler at wrote:

> Here is an example straight out of the help, and for some reason, it is
> not working. I get the error messages in the log, but I do not get the
> info messages in the console.

I don't see this code in the help; nevertheless, your code will work
if you set the logging level in the logging.basicConfig() call to
logging.INFO or lower.

I suggest that you start by trying to output to just one handler,
and play around with that before trying to configure multiple

Sorry not to be more helpful, but it's late here.

Cheers (apologetically),