Classes in a class: how to access variables from one in another

Mon Oct 18 18:25:52 EDT 2010

On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 09:34:07 -0700, Chris Rebert wrote:

> Also, Python's scoping rules, particularly for class-level scopes, don't
> work the way programmers from languages where nested classes are common
> would expect:
[snip example]

I'm sorry, I don't see that "language Foo programmers will be surprised
that Python is not language Foo" is an argument against Python
programmers using nested classes. Surely it's an argument against writing
Foo in Python?

--
Steven