question regarding thread display on python mailing list

Sean Choi gnemnk at
Fri Oct 22 00:00:01 CEST 2010

I notice sometimes when I follow a thread on the mailing list archives, the
thread will not be all together. To see what I mean, look at the thread
"splitting comp.lang.python" as shown here:
You can see one large chunk of replies listed together and a subsequent set
of replies listed further down. Is there some action I need to do on my part
to prevent thread display separation from happening when I write replies on
the mailing list?