A good decorator library

Felipe Bastos Nunes felipe.bastosn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 16:42:12 EDT 2010

Hi! I was looking for a good decorator library to study and make my
own decorators. I've read the Bruce Eckel's blog at artima dot com.
But I need some more examples. I'm building a WSN simulator like SHOX
is in java, but programming it in python. I'd like to use decorators
to set methods that would be logged as statistics and some more
funcionalities like check a method to check the params' types.

Thanks in advance, and (at least here) good night eheh
--
Felipe Bastos Nunes