Unix-head needs to Windows-ize his Python script (II)

python at bdurham.com python at bdurham.com
Fri Oct 22 17:23:00 EDT 2010

> I much prefer the wx version of the GUI over the tk version of my app.

Check out Python 2.7's Tkinter support for Tile. The enhanced version of
Tkinter that ships with 2.7 supports native OS themes across all
platforms giving you very professional looking user interfaces.

wx has lots more functionality than Tkinter, but if you're just creating
simple user interfaces, then the latest version of Tkinter may be just
what you're looking for.

Malcolm