Python 2.7 or 3.1

Jorge Biquez jbiquez at icsmx.com
Tue Oct 26 23:10:45 EDT 2010

Hello Christian and all .

Thanks for the comments. I am newbie to Python trying to learn all
the comments, that , by the way, I am very impressed of the knowledge
of the people present in this list.

I was wondering if you can comment more about what alternatives to
use instead to MySql. My web solutions do not need "all the power" of
a true database, I even was wondering if I couldbe able to put simple
dBase files (yes, dBase files) with my web solutions.

- Any comments you can do on what to use 2.7 or 3.1? ( I guess 2.7
for what I have read)
- Maybe should be another subject but... Any comments on using dBase
format file with Python?

Thanks in advance.

Jorge Biquez