Using nested lists and tables

Zeynel azeynel1 at
Thu Oct 28 08:02:15 CEST 2010

I am trying to make this simple app for GAE.

I get a string s that user enters in a form.

I append that to an empty list L = [] then I test if the last saved
string is the same as the new string. If same, I write it on the same
column; if not the cursor moves to next column (I was trying to do
this with tables) and as long as the user types the same string the
cursor stays on the same column. If a new string is typed; a new
column is started; and so on.

I asked the same question at Stackoverflow and HN with no good answers
so far. Maybe you can help. Thanks.