godson.g at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 11:02:07 CEST 2010
There were some attempts to build SIP libraries in python, I am giving a
list of the libs that I know
- Twisted -
- Shtoom - a dead project by anthony baxter made some enhancements to
twisted's sip library - http://divmod.org/trac/wiki/ShtoomProject
- Sine - divmod project additions to shtoom code -
- pjsua - much better compared to above one - http://pjsip.org
- 39peers - libs by 39peers - http://39peers.net
- incase if you are linux farsight python bindings does SIP
Thanks & Regards,
Asterisk Python FreeSWITCH Consultant India <http://godson.in/>
On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 9:13 PM, Matty Sarro <msarro at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can anyone point me towards some libraries having to do with SIP
> communication? To be honest I'm working on learning SIP and telephony, and I
> think it'd be fun to play with a softswitch at a slightly lower level than
> soft clients will allow me to do.
> Thanks in advance!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Python-list