ANN: PyGUI 2.3

Gregory Ewing greg.ewing at
Fri Oct 29 11:54:59 CEST 2010

Daniel Fetchinson wrote:

> The problem is that some part of the application gets installed to
> /home/fetchinson/.local/lib/python2.6/site-packages/GUI
> and some other parts get installed to
> /home/fetchinson/.local/lib/python/site-packages/GUI

Which parts get installed in which places, exactly?

I'm puzzled, because I can't see anything in the
that could result in things getting split up like this.
I'm wondering whether there is some breakage in distutils.

This email may be confidential and subject to legal privilege, it may
not reflect the views of the University of Canterbury, and it is not
guaranteed to be virus free. If you are not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and erase all copies of the message
and any attachments.

Please refer to for more