Compare source code

Alan Harris-Reid aharrisreid at
Sun Oct 31 21:14:15 CET 2010

  Hi jf,

I use Beyond Compare (by Scooter Software) for comparing text files and
find it an indespensible tool.  You can configure it so that it ignores
tabs/whitespace, or treats spaces and tabs as different characters.  Not
sure if it will work with compiled .pyc files, though (but then you
wouldn't want to edit those, would you?)