Python-list Digest, Vol 84, Issue 8
nkaunda at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 02:50:40 CEST 2010
Dear Peter, that did wonders!! thanks so much for the code fix; I will check
back with you later for the meaning of some functions you used.
Many thanks to all those good people who gave me pointers: Rami, Mathew, Bob,
Best wishes for now:)
From: "python-list-request at python.org" <python-list-request at python.org>
To: python-list at python.org
Sent: Wed, September 1, 2010 11:52:02 AM
Subject: Python-list Digest, Vol 84, Issue 8
Note: Forwarded message is attached.
Send Python-list mailing list submissions to
python-list at python.org
To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
python-list-request at python.org
You can reach the person managing the list at
python-list-owner at python.org
When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Python-list digest..."
1. DeprecationWarning (cerr)
2. Re: Performance: sets vs dicts. (Stefan Behnel)
3. Better multiprocessing and data persistance with C level
serialisation (ipatrol6010 at yahoo.com)
4. Re: Dumb Stupid Question About List and String (Xavier Ho)
5. Re: Dumb Stupid Question About List and String (Alban Nona)
6. Re: Dumb Stupid Question About List and String (Alban Nona)
7. Re: Newby Needs Help with Python code (Peter Otten)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Python-list