MySQL Problem

Ian hobson42 at gmaiil.com
Thu Sep 2 15:02:24 EDT 2010

  On 02/09/2010 19:34, Victor Subervi wrote:
> for some reason running the command through python *omits* this one
> data!! The only difference is that a flag in spreadsheets (Temp) is
> set to 1. Why on earth doesn't it work in python??
Some ideas to follow up.  (These are only guesses).

1) One of the enum type fields contains an invalid value (perhaps a
value removed from the column definition).

2) The second id field (products.id?) appears to be very large. I wonder
what would happen if it was larger than the auto-increment value?

3) A field in the one of the rows in the missing data contains bytes
that are invalid in the character encoding you are using in python.

4) The python field type used for some column in the missing row,
contains a value that cannot be held in the python variable assigned.

Regards

Ian